1812 Antique Hand Colored White Botanical, Mirror Frame
Our Price: $?
Reg Price: $550
Print from history”s longest running botanical magazine; the images were engraved and hand-colored by many of the top artists of the time including Edwards, Graves, Sowerby, Curtis, Hooker, Fitch, Smith, Snelling, and Craig, presented in mirror frame with linen mat, UV glass to protect against sunlight
Country of origin: United Kingdom
1812 Antique Hand Colored White Botanical, Mirror Frame Details:
||2013 Spring Hot Sales
About 2013 Spring Hot Sales:
- Control Brand Y-Back Chair, White
- Vintage Kantha Throw, Multi, 60" x 75"
- Bethel Bone Inlay 3-Drawer Wide Chest, Green
- Fabbian Dono Drinking Glass Pendant, Clear
- Rug Republic Hand Woven Rug
- The Soi Co. Set of 3 13.5-Oz Spa Collection Luxe Candles
- Belle Époque Daisey 3-Piece Towel Set, Linen/Ecru
- Shiraleah Small Orange Artemis Vase
- Safavieh Set of 2 Afton Side Chairs, Granite
- e by design Chevron Shower Curtain, Blue/Ivory
- Henri De Toulouse-Lautrec's "At The Moulin Rouge, The Dance" Framed Hand Painted Oil On Canvas, Mult...
- Cotton Ikat Kantha Stitch Pillow