Bashian Rugs Kashkayi Hand-Knotted Wool Rug
Our Price: $499
Kashkayi Hand-Knotted Wool Rug:
- Hand-knotted of wool
- Features an intricate design with fringed edges
- ¼” pile
- Longest lasting construction. Good ones can last 10 to 25 years. Great ones can last 100+ years.
- Sheds less than typical hand-tufted rug
- Individual knots are visible on the back, making it possible to see the overall pattern and colors used on the rug’s surface
- Weaving and knots will be slightly uneven
- Fringe is an extension of the rug’s foundation
Measurements: 3×5 actual size: 3.333′ L x 4.833′ W
Due to its handmade nature, variations in size and color can be expected and are an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
Bashian Rugs Kashkayi Hand-Knotted Wool Rug Details: