Kanoka Hand-Tufted Wool and Silk Rug
Our Price: $39-$749
Description: Kanoka Hand-Tufted Wool and Silk Rug:
- Hand-tufted of blended virgin New Zealand wool and art silk
- Features an intricate design
- Tie dyed looped pile
- Lasts 3 to 10 years (5 to 10 years for Premium/ 3 to 6 years for Standard), depending on use
- Sheds initially, subsiding over time
- Degree of shedding depends on wool quality and rug density. Less expensive hand-tufted rugs shed more than higher end hand-tufted rugs.
- Adhesive is used to attach a canvas material to the back to hold the yarns together
- Typically have a cut pile surface, although some designs have both loop and cut pile combined to add a dimensional effect to the pattern
Due to its handmade nature, variations in size and color can be expected and are an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
Material: Virgin New Zealand wool and art silk
Care: Spot clean
Brand: Amer Rugs
Kanoka Hand-Tufted Wool and Silk Rug Details: