Hand-Knotted Silk Rug
Our Price: $529-$8,899
Description: Hand-Knotted Silk Rug:
- Hand-knotted of rawHand-spun silk rug
- Features an intricate design
- ½" pile
- Longest lasting construction. Good ones can last 10 to 25 years. Great ones can last 100+ years.
- Sheds less than typicalHand-tufted rug
- Individual knots are visible on the back, making it possible to see the overall pattern and colors used on the rug’s surface
- Weaving and knots will be slightly uneven
- Fringe is an extension of the rug’s foundation
Due to its handmade nature, variations in size and color can be expected and are an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
Care: Spot clean
This brand is available exclusively on Gilt. It was created in collaboration with our preferred brand partners to bring you great style at an accessible price point.
Slash-through price reflects regular price at which Gilt previously sold the item.
Hand-Knotted Silk Rug Details: